Our client is a public sector organisation based in the Patchway area of Bristol. Due to restructure within the finance department, they have an immediate requirement for an experienced Senior Management Accountant.
Key duties will include:
- Supporting the preparation of practise based budgets including analysis of changes from previous years and development of more refined budget setting processes
- Analysing, investigating and resolving complex financial trends and variances
- Supporting the month end process
- Producing and presenting financial information to budget holders
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Regular use of Excel and Oracle
Suitable candidates must be part/fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) and have experience of working in a finance role, ideally within the public sector.
In addition, you must be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.Apply for this Job