Our NHS client based in Dorchester has an immediate requirement for an experienced Senior Management Accountant to offer support on an interim basis of 4 to 6 months.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting
- Ensuring the finance team are managing and processing funds, both incoming and outgoing
- Producing finance reports
- Budget forecasting
- Preparing and completing accounts and returns
- Ensuring payment and reimbursement processes support the flow of funds into and out from the organisation
- Leading on implementation and operation of payment and reimbursement processes
- Working with budget holders to ensure all income due is collected and that expenditure is valid
- Investigating often complex enquiries providing assistance and advice as required and contributing to corporate reporting and business planning cycle
You must have finance experience within the NHS or other public sector organisation and be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.
Holiday pay is provided in addition to the standard hourly rate.Apply for this Job