Our client is a large public sector organisation based in Poole who have an immediate requirement for an experienced Project Manager.
You will be assisting with various projects within a clinical environment and will be responsible for the following:
- Managing projects through full lifecycles and in accordance with industry standards
- Scoping and re-scoping projects and managing resources
- Engaging with stakeholders on a regular basis to report on progress and to manage expectations
- Creating reports to illustrate summary of projects; overall value, key movements, overdue milestones, risks, issues and mitigations
- Supporting divisions to ensure projects remain viable and on track
- Ensuring that all KPI’s & Milestones are kept on track, challenges and exceptions raised formally at meetings.
Suitable candidates must have project management experience; ideally within the public sector (NHS, Local Government, Charity, Education) and have knowledge of PRINCE 2/MSP methodologies.
In addition, you must be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.
Holiday pay is also offered in addition to the standard hourly rate.Apply for this Job