Our client is a public sector organisation based in Cardiff who has an immediate requirement for a Project Co-ordinator to support their busy team.
Key duties will include:
- Gathering and receiving information, often of a complex and sensitive nature, and inputting into spreadsheets and documents
- Producing reports in line with key performance indicators
- Liaising, developing and building relationships with key partners
- Representing the programme at internal and external meetings, when required
- Supporting the production of written reports and documents eg. Programme/project updates
- Supporting the senior managers in the delivery of workshop style events
- Organising and operating resources required for meetings such as teleconferencing, video-conferencing and presentation facilities
- Taking and distributing minutes
- Use of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Suitable candidates must have relevant experience within a project/programme manager office and be confident in the use of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word. Prince 2 qualification, would also be an advantage.
In addition, you must be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.Apply for this Job