Our client is a charity organisation based on the outskirts of Bridgwater. Due to a restructure within the finance department, they are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join them on 6 to 9 month basis, potentially longer.
Working in a small team you will be required to:
- Produce accurate and robust monthly management accounts
- Produce a monthly financial commentary highlighting reasons for favourable and unfavourable variances to the Head of Division.
- Monitor action and report on the divisional savings targets each month.
- Attend monthly divisional management meetings to present financial results
- Attend monthly budget meetings with budget holders to analyse and explain their budgets and to identify areas of concern and potential savings.
- Produce monthly financial forecasting report for the Assistant Director of Finance.
- Produce the annual budget setting spreadsheet and upload the budgets for the new financial year
- Regular use of Excel
Suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate relevant experience and be part qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with a good working knowledge of Excel.
In addition, you must be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.Apply for this Job