Foxwell Associates are proud to be working with a well known public sector organisation in Hereford who have a vacancy of a Qualified Finance Manager in their busy central finance team. The role is permanent and to start mid May 2018.
A brief overview of the Finance Manager role is below:
- Provision of financial expertise to support the operational teams, in order to achieve the business like running and future development of the Divisions.
- To support and represent Divisional Management in all aspects of financial performance.
- Provide financial assurance through maintaining and establishing appropriate financial governance arrangements.
- Although not individually accountable for overspends, this post is specifically accountable (and relied upon) for Financial Data Integrity (robustness of financial reporting).
- Overseeing local adherence with basic procurement and budget management processes in order to safeguard the resources of the Divisions
The successfully appointed Finance Manager will display the following attributes:
- Professionally qualified Accountant and member of a CCAB or CIMA accounting body
- Ability to communicate complex financial information in summarised and easily understandable manner
- Understanding and implementation of Performance analysis
- Demonstrable similar experience within the public sector.
In return for your skills, the role governs a salary between £40,000 – £48,000, dependent on experience.
For further information, please contact Rich Cheasley of Foxwell Associates on 01275 370947.Apply for this Job