Foxwell Associates are working with a charity organisation in Bridgwater who have an immediate requirement for an experienced Finance Assistant.
This will initially be a 6 month temporary assignment but could provide a strong possibility of a longer term role.
Working in a small finance team, the key responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Posting and coding invoices onto sales ledger system
- Setting up standing orders
- Bank reconciliation
- Updating client information on system
- Processing departmental credit cards
- Use of Excel
The role requires someone who is part or fully AAT qualified and who has experience of working in a finance role.
Due to the urgency of the role, you must be either immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.Apply for this Job