Our public sector client based in Brockworth has an immediate requirement for a Finance Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis of 3 to 6 months, with potential to lead to a permanent opportunity.
The role will be based in the Planning Team who are responsible for a broad range of activities including the delivery of business planning, managing and developing costing processes, and managing tender bids.
As the Finance Analyst you will play an integral part in this team and will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the Costing Accountant with the development of costing systems, processes and reporting capabilities
- Analysing and interpreting a large amount of highly detailed and complex financial and non-financial data covering a range of services.
- Assisting with the collection and validation of financial and workforce data required for national benchmarking submissions
- Entering and maintaining data within relevant software / spreadsheets
- Managing complex and potentially sensitive financial queries
- Dealing with business cases
You have experience of analysing and manipulating large amounts of data and possess good communication skills; written and verbal.
A full/part time finance qualification would also be ideal, although this is not essential.
In addition, you must also be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.
Please note, that additional pay is offered on an hourly basis.Apply for this Job