Our client is a large reputable organisation based in Bournemouth who will be undergoing some significant changes and expansion over the next few years.
Due to additional workload, they require an Estates Project Manager to offer support on a 6 to 9 month basis, possibly longer.
As part of an experienced estates team, you will project manage the feasibility, design and construction of major capital schemes across the estate and will support senior members in the delivery of the Capital Program.
Further areas of responsibility will include;
- Managing the development of the project brief with the end users to ensure sign off
- Determining and recommending suitable procurement routes
- Producing specifications and tender documentation and to manage the tender process
- Instructing and managing external consultants and contractors and to ensure that formal, documented briefings have taken place
- Monitoring and managing allocated budgets
- Operating to and adhering to all legislation within the ProCure 22 Framework
You must be able to demonstrate relevant experience within this area and ideally, have knowledge/exposure to the ProCure 22 Framework.
In addition, you must be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.Apply for this Job