Foxwell Associates are proud to be working with a public sector client who currently require a Drupal 8 Specialist Developer to join their busy finance team. The role is between 6 and 12 months in duration starting in mid July, working full time hours, and will involve regular funded travel to Edinburgh where the existing offices are, for the first six months.
- Lead on development of the new website from the existing external development agency and be the lead developer for launch and beyond launch development. This will initially require fitting in with the external agency’s development structure until an in-house equivalent is established.
- Mentor and skill transfer Drupal development skills to the existing web management team and the new permanent web team once recruited.
- Work closely with representatives from the different business areas to understand their requirements and work with them to build the site to represent their required functionalities.
The successful Drupal 8 Specialist Developer needs to have the following skillsets:
- Well developed Drupal 8 development skills with an established track record of leading web projects.
- PHP development skills.
- Experience with Acquia development platform.
- Experience with Symfony, bitbucket (or similar) and in particular Atlassian based products.