Our client is a public sector organisation based in Dorchester who have an immediate requirement for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to assist with additional workload.
Working in a small and friendly team you will be responsible for:
- Ledger interrogation
- Reconciling of the GP bank administration
- Reconciling invoices
- Analysing transactions highlighted as mismatches
- Reconciling year end accruals and preparing journals
- Forecasting based on ledger spend and meetings with budget managers
- Processing and analysing large quantities of data
- Variance analysis
- Meeting with budget holders
Suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate relevant experience and possess a good working knowledge of Word and Excel.
In addition, you must be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.Apply for this Job