Foxwell Associates are working closely with a public sector organisation in Truro. Due to expansion, they are looking for additional support within their finance team.
The role will initially start on a temporary basis of up to 3 months (potentially longer) and will eventually provide an opportunity for a permanent position.
Key duties will include:
- Creating journals and accruals to reflect budget spend
- Assisting with the month end process
- Providing financial data as requested
- Collating, completing and submission of non financial returns
- Providing information for the Annual Accounts and completing returns
- Providing accurate information to all Budget Managers, Directors and Board Members
- Monitoring and forecasting expenditure trends/budgetary performance on a monthly basis
- Attending corporate, governance and management meetings
Suitable candidates must be part CIMA or ACCA qualified and be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.Apply for this Job