Our client is a public sector organisation based in Torbay. Due to an internal restructure, they are looking for a Management Accountant to offer support on a fixed term basis of 18 months.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Producing variance analysis for review and investigation for specific budgets
- Undertaking investigations into complex financial activity related issues
- Meeting budget holders, undertaking castings and providing advice as appropriate
- Producing statutory returns by extracting information from financial systems
- Supporting the budget setting process
- Forecasting pay and non-pay expenditure forward on a regular basis, and assisting with year-end processes and procedures
Suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate relevant finance experience and be AAT qualified and preferably, part qualified CIMA. In addition, you must possess a good working knowledge of Excel. Experience of using Agresso would also be an advantage.
Please note, our client is looking for someone who will be available to start at the beginning of January 2019.Apply for this Job