Foxwell Associates are working closely with a public sector organisation based in Bracknell who have an immediate requirement for an Assistant Accountant.
You will be supporting the Finance Manager who is responsible for costing and income within the organisation so an understanding of these areas will be a distinct advantage.
In addition, further responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the month end process
- Providing financial data
- Collating, completing and submission of non-financial returns
- Providing accurate information to all Budget Managers, Directors and Board Members
- Monitoring and forecasting expenditure trends/budgetary performance on a monthly basis
- Attending corporate, governance and management meetings
- General finance administration including administering paperwork relating to car leases
Suitable candidates must be part/fully qualified (AAT/CIMA/ACCA/ACA) and be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.
The role is offered on an initial temporary basis of 4 to 6 months and could easily be extended.Apply for this Job