Our client is a large healthcare organisation based in Portsmouth. Due to additional workload, they require administrative support in their Project Management Office.
Woking in a busy environment, you will be required to undertake the following areas of responsibility:
- Co-ordinating and organising meetings with clinical staff and patients
- Taking and distributing minutes of meetings
- Collating and inputting data into an in-house database
- Receiving telephone enquiries from clients and relatives
- Responding to email enquiries
- Writing and generating reports
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience of working in an office environment and who specifically wants to learn more about the NHS sector.
You must possess strong communication skills, have an organised approached and be confident in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
In addition, you must be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.Apply for this Job