Our client is an NHS organisation based in central Bristol. Due to a restructure within the team, they require assistance for a minimum of 6 months in their Financial Services Department.
Working in a team of 6, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing flow of invoices; chasing outstanding invoices and ensuring authorisation from line mangers
- Reconciling control accounts
- Cashflow projection and management
- Updating and monitoring ledger systems
- Assisting with payroll processes; checking and calculating pension contributions, statutory sick pay etc
- Regular use of Excel and Oracle
You must be able to demonstrate experience of working in a similar role and be confident in the use of Excel and Oracle.
In addition, you must be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.
In return, a maximum hourly rate of up to £14 per hour plus additional holiday pay of up to £1.50 per hour, will be offered.Apply for this Job