Foxwell Associates are recruiting for a Procurement Analyst on behalf of a public sector organisation based in Plymouth.
You will be responsible for the delivery and continuous development of a customer focused, cost effective and efficient administrative support service.
You will also be the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders with Procurement related needs, and will be responsible for the acquistion of the right goods/services, at right time, the right place and to the required quality at the best possible total cost of acquistion.
Further accountabilities will include:
- Reviewing and monitoring processes, procedures and associated documentation and making recommendations, where necessary
- Planning and administering complex meetings
- Working closely with Stakeholders to develop or refine specifications, develop appropriate MEAT (Most Economically Advantageous Tender) criteria, method statement questions and evaluation matrices
- Developing the supply chain through advice, guidance and training
You must also be able to demonstrate/have experience of the following:
- Level 4 Certificate in CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply)
- Knowledge of negotiating techniques
- Understanding of contract management and monitoring techniques
- Administration in a Procurement function/environment